WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
We’ve celebrated New Year’s Eve! Well, actually Sasha celebrated under the bed because of the fireworks.
Don’t judge me! You were following Zoe’s mom wherever she went, and when she sat down you had to practically hold her foot!
Ok, whatever. Let’s get on with the blog.
This is what we really want to talk about:
We have made our predictions for 2016! And we want to share them with you guys. This is how it works:
I picked numbers 1 and 6 and I picked 8, 6 and 5. Here are the predictions that the numbers correspond to:
- A great world leader will emerge who will take a selfie of himself and his cat.
- A new sitcom will come out and there will not be a cat in it.
- There will be a huge natural disaster in which a cat will tragically lose a whisker.
- The lion and the lamb shall lie down together, but the lamb won’t get much sleep.
- A species not yet known to science shall go extinct during a month with an “R” in it.
- The stock market shall go down, then a little bit up, and then a little bit down, and then a little bit more down, and then up to where it was before.
- A device will be invented that will revolutionize something.
- It will snow in Norway and it will be warm in the desert, and elsewhere there will be a lot of weather.
The cost of spaying or neutering a pet is less than the cost of raising puppies or kittens for a year.
This is a video of Zoe wishing you all a happy New Year: