WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
Not a lot and here is why: because Zoe has been so busy all weekend in the kitchen! We couldn’t quite figure out what she was making. I kept a close eye on her:
After a while I thought I figured it out: she was making us a new cat palace! But when she put it on the floor for us to see it, we were disappointed when we saw that it was 5 times too small! Oh, Zoe, you really messed it up this time.
By the way, what was that Zoe was talking about? Something about some kind of ginger something something contest? Ginger-ale? No that wasn’t it. Gingervitis? Gingerbread house contest? Oh, whatever that doesn’t matter.
And finally, a shout out to our new viewer in India! Check out her really cool blog at: https://theindianavaaz.wordpress.com
Chocolate makes dogs sick. It contains substances known as methylxanthines, which dogs are far more sensitive to than people. Different types of chocolate contain varying amounts of methylxanthines. In general, the darker the chocolate the more methylxanthines it contains and the more dangerous it is.
Zoe tried to prank us with the same practical joke, but it didn’t work! Ha Ha! Check it out here: